Some randomness from this sunny Friday…
- The kids helped with the cleaning today. While I vacuumed, they dusted the house with baby wipes. Yes, wasteful, I know, but they did a pretty good job and it saved me from doing it!!
- We made a birthday countdown for Megan today. Strangely I thought her birthday was closer than it actually is. So we decided to put it away and not count the next 61 days!
- Trampolines are great for getting the kids out of the house for half an hour.
- Babysitting my Mum’s dog is really hard work!
- ‘Gangnam Style’ is still being sung in our house 😦