This theme seems to be swimming around the blogoshpere of MummyBlogs lately and I thought I’d join in.
10. Sleeping in until 10am and still trying to decide if I absolutely HAD to get up. Then staying in bed for another hour!
9. Shopping…for myself.
8. Being able to leave chocolate in plain view and knowing it’ll still be there when I return to it.
7. Eating my dinner while it was still hot.
6. Having disposabe income.
5. Not having to think about how full anyone’s bladder was before leaving the house.
4. Needing to vacuum only occasionally.
3. Having mark-free walls.
2. Spending days reading books.
1. Drinking alcohol purely because I want to…not NEED to!
I actually found it really hard to come up with 10! Guess I kind of like my life WITH kids!